Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love 2


This one is NOT about shoes. It's about SEARCH...
I am leaving again, going somewhere new to start something new.
I am diving once again into the unkown and it makes me feel free.
It's weird as sometimes people don't get it why I am always moving and wanting to move, they ask what I am still looking for, they think I am lost and don't know what I want in life.
When one choses to live in a complete different way from others around us, it is weird, of course. I am the crazy one and I get asked loads of questions and I feel the looks.
When are you going to settle? It's about time to setlle down... you know?
Don't you think about having kids? About getting married?
It's getting too late, clock is ticking...
Are you saving money for your future? You should save, you know?
There are looks of approval too, I can't complain. What I DO know is that I am not paying attention to those looks or comments anymore. I know what I want, I chose not to share with every single person I see.
I know what makes me happy and alive. I have to be moving all the time as I get bored if I am not learning. And learning isn't about school only. It's about life. I wish I could travel the world, learn different languages, meet people I would never dreamt of.
Well, in a certain way I have accomplished it but I still want more. This is my search, and this is where freedom begins.
This is my truth, this is what I love. And talking about love, well... I've had my fair amount of lovers but I have never loved anything nor anyone more than I love travelling. Maybe I am selfish or maybe I haven't met love yet. I still haven't felt like settling down and I guess I will once I feel this love everyone talks about.
Until then, I will keep moving, because this is what keeps me alive.
In the last decade I have been to 4 continents... America, Asia, Europe, Oceania. I've been to so many countries I can't even count and have extensively lived in 5 different ones - really different amongst them. Canada, China, UK, India, Brasil and soon USA. I am blessed and I never thought I would get this far...but I did and I am proud of it. There were difficult times, lonely times, happy times.
Now I am waiting to get on board, not knowing what's ahead - only sure that life goes on and I am at peace.
God bless us all.
With love,
Fabs xoxo

1 comment: